Our professionality to your service
Discover our services and use our technologies to optimize your business resources and succeed in the market
Contacts without commitments our experts
Find out how we can support your business
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay updated on courses and events
Sensory analysis is a scientific discipline that, with a panel trained according to all international ISO EN UNI standards, has the ability to analyze objectively how the consumer sensitively perceives a food and non-food product. CIAS INNOVATION stands out in this field thanks to the synergic work it carries out along with the Companies in Research and Development, Quality Control, Production and Marketing with different objectives:
- development of new products,
- analysis of perception in the change of an ingredient,
- choice of suppliers able to meet the expectations of the Company and consumers,
- evaluation of the performance of the product compared to that of its competitors,
- analysis of the decay of sensory quality during shelf-life,
- identifying of-flavor deliveries from packaging to product.
Consumer Science is a scientific discipline consisting of a set of validated theories and methodologies through which it is possible to focus attention on the behavior of the consumer and on the perceptions that generated in relation to the intrinsic and extrinsic characteristics of the product with different objectives:
- identify consumer preferences,
- analysis of the gap between real and expected expectations,
- analysis of factors useful to minimize market risks, depending on product, packaging or price,
- analysis of the potential market insights that allow anticipating consumer’s desire.
CONSUMER BRAIN LAB
The latest scientific studies in the sensory field highlight the importance of neuroscience tools, a new form of exploration applied to the study of markets, which makes possible to monitor the emotions aroused in the consumer by a good, a service as well as a communication or Marketing strategy.
Neuromarketing is the science that allows us to analyze how the “personal experience baggage”, made of emotions, memories, but also prejudices and / or stereotypes, acts as a “social filter” so strong and rooted in us to the point of unconsciously influencing our final decision.
The goal is to predict human behavior in order to be able to measure consumption experience in its entirety with three cutting-edge instruments:
- Facial expressions recognition software
CIAS INNOVATION offers targeted training courses tailored to every need with which it is possible to introduce and deepen the methodologies in the world of sensory, consumer and neuromarketing.
It is also possible to request tailor-made courses for a workgroup with a specific problem. CIAS stands out for its training capability applied to the business area where theory and practice blend in order to solve complex business issues ranging from production to marketing.
The Quality Chart sets goals, mission, organizational and procedural solutions and quality indicators inspiring the work of the ITALIAN CENTER FOR SENSORY ANALYSIS as a training agency.